Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Beginning

Eva & Andy



         The Wedding Diaries were build on my pure love for event planning, decoration and coordination. My creativity, sense of style and attention to detail were always a big part of my daily life and so one day I asked myself " Why dont I transfer all this passion into my own business " and so I did. 

          My management and coordination skills started in 2007, when I worked side by side to Peter Papadoupolous, one of the best managers and event coordinators on Long Island, NY. With his help and teaching skills, I helped with countless events, including corporate events, golf outings, summer picnic, birthday parties, personal lunches and dinners, bridal and baby showers and last but not least Weddings.
          I fell in love with decorating and finding the best deals out there, to make each and every event special and as perfect as it can be. From over the top princess style wedding, with big gowns, extravagant chandeliers, peacocks and crystal silverware to on the budget beautiful wedding in the wineries, with simple, but beautiful vineyard theme decor.

          Each and every wedding is different and it should be made in the footsteps of the bride and groom. To fit their dreams and their personalities. To help them start their life together in the way, they are dreaming about. To make their Wedding day, the best day of their lives, the day they will remember forever and will always go back to in their dreams.




         

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Congratulations on your new blog Marketa! Thanks to you, our wedding was just perfect! Your sense of style is amazing, and you truly take the time to listen to your clients' needs and work with them to achieve their dreams. I am so grateful that you were able to put our wedding together even on a small budget. Wishing you success with all your endeavors, Kinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinga you are so kind.Thank you for the opportunity to help making your day, the best day of your life! Wishing you and Paul lots and lots of love. Working with you was a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete